I can't remember which list I saw this on and I can't find the message, so I hope someone here can answer this question for me.

Some websites (such as CNET) play audio files when the page is loaded and I can't find any way to stop this audio. I'd like to find a way to do it using Internet Explorer, but what I read somewhere is that there is no way in IE, but there is a key combination in Firefox to do it. Can someone please refresh my memory with this key combination?

Thanks,
Jeff