From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Angel238
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2017 3:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Looking for Recommendations for Accessible
Software for Converting VHS, Audio Cassettes, etc. to a Computer File

If this can be done, and I am sure it can be done, as some years ago my
nephew attempted to convert commercial video cassettes I had purchased to
the DVD  format.  There was a block on them.  Forbidding the video part to
be copied.  Prior to attempting to copy any vhs. cassettes which were
purchased, my advice would be to make sure the video can also be copied.  I
attempted to copy vhs cassettes to other vhs cassettes.  I discovered they
were not viewable by sighted people.  As the picture was scrambled.  After I
copied them.