I'm about to download jaws 18. Do we know why this would be happening, and
how to prevent it?
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Fettgather
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2017 11:41 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 18 and Outlook 2016, Reading Messages

Hello to the list.

On two different computers running the latest Jaws 18 and Outlook 2016, I
have noticed that when pressing enter to open a message,  jaws will begin to
prematurely read the message, and then interrupt itself with "Message has 13
links", and then either continue to read the message, or, start back at the
beginning.

This seems to happen about 70% of the time.

I have turned off all panes, the reading pane, preview pane, all other panes
that I can find in Outlook.

This behavior does not seem to occur in Outlook 2013, but is very
distracting in outlook 2016.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same behavior?

Thanks a lot.