From: inamuddin
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 10:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows defender on system tray

Dear friends,
Press win+I for setting, use right arrow until personalization and hit enter
there.
Now tab key one time and press end key for taskbar and hit enter there.
Now keep pressing tab key until your Jaws say select which icons appear on
taskbar link press enter there.
Now press tab key until windows defender and press spacebar now press tab key
until home button press spacebar and press alt+f4 your problem will solve.
Charlsdarwin1