Press SPACE to activate. Do the TAB (and SHIFT+TAB key(s) not move through the Settings Page(s) for you? A 'tab control' is activated when you press SPACE, i.e., Settings, 2 of 3, the other tab controls - or pages - being Extension and About. .

-----Original Message----- From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 10:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Chrome settings

Hi. I want to look at settings in Chrome. However, when I press enter on "Settings" in the Chrome menu, all I get is a window with the word "settings" in it. Nothing works: enter, right-click, applications key, alt. It stays static. When I ask JAWS what kind of window it is, I get the following message, and I'm wondering if anyone knows what I should do:

Window Classes - Chrome
New Class Assigned Classes
Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND
Assign to: