From: Jim Flusche
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 6:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] New computer, Creators update

Good evening Jaws users group. I have a new computer I wanted to let you know
about. At first, I was not sure how Jaws would work with a hybrid drive. But
Jaws 18 works fantastic with one. I finally upgraded the new computer today to
the creators update. Read the computer information below, before now I always
used an Acer computer. But this Lenovo start fast. After pressing the power
button in about 4 or 5 seconds, Jaws comes up talking on the pin log-in screen.
I bought this desktop on sale at best buy for $579, this was a bargan.
Name: Lenovo-710-25ISH Desktop (ideacentre)
System
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.71 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
This has a one TB of storage, regular Sodda drive.
This also has a 8 GB's SSD drive.
They call it a hybred drive.
Having the SSD drive allows for fast start up, very fast.
They work together, when doing a big task, information is dumped to the SSD
drive, and than converted back to the regular drive.
This is the best way I can explain it.
The computer works fantastic and the computer is very quick.
I highly recommend this computer to anyone who is looking for a new computer.
Smiles.

>From your humble Pinhead!
Owner of the W-10 and Jaws group.