Well I didn't hit [Alt]+[Down Arrow]. That was why it didn't read the selections in the listbox? So tell me what the heck is the [Insert]+[Tab] shortcut meant to do? I use it all the time to read to me a listbox selection. Doesn't work in this settings panel for some reason.

At 09:27 AM 5/23/2017, you wrote:
Jaws works fine in the combo box, in the settings area of the Creators update, read below.
****Apps & Features.
1. Press the Windows key+I, For the Settings area search edit box, Tab one time.
2. Press the Right arrow key to Apps, press the Spacebar, Tab one time.
3. You land on Apps & Features, this Tab is already highlighted for you, begin by Tabbing one time. 4. You will hear, Choose where you can get apps from. Installing only apps from the Store helps protect your PC and keep it running smoothly. Combo box Allow apps from anywhere. If your computer does not say this, press ALT+Down arrow, Highlight, Allow apps from anywhere, press enter to change and close the Combo-box.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Kenny
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 10:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Cannot run latest Jaws update file

You have to enable "Install Apps from Anywhere."

Press [Windows key]+[i]. Hit the [Tab] key once. Now [Right Arrow] until you hear "Apps" then hit [Enter]. You're now in the "Apps and Features" treeview option, so simply [Tab] twice to "Choose where you can get apps from" and use the arrow keys to select "Install Apps from Anywhere."

Now JAWS doesn't seem to read the options in this listbox at all, so you will need to [Arrow down or up] one time to change options, [Tab] once and then [Shift]+[Tab] once to hear your selection. The JAWS [Insert]+[Tab] key for reading the listbox selection once changed doesn't work for me.

Hope this helps.