I definitely agree with this Maria.

All parts of Defender was much easier to use in prior versions of Windows. Also was much easier to take actions on individual files deemed to be viruses, but are not. Creator's Windows Defender just assumes every file it sees as "Suspicious" as a threat. Sometimes it is wrong and you can't tell it to not quarantine or delete the file. You could do so easily in the Anniversary edition.