I have tried both of these ways and couldn't get either to work. This list is the language selection in the Google advanced search. Tom

-----Original Message----- From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 8:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] List boxes in IE

There are several different ways these controls work. You should be able to get inside the box by pressing enter where JAWS verbalizes the control's name, such as "list." then try John's suggestion again. If that doesn't work, start over by pressing enter, then skip the alt-arrow step and just arrow down. To get out of the box, try pressing alt-up arrow. In one box that I work with all the time, the trick is to press enter when I hit the option I want. Then I need to press the PC cursor twice to get out of the control.