Hello, everyone.

I am having a problem reading a few PDF articles I have just been sent.

Once I open the attachments, via Adobe Acrobat DC, I find that I cannot
advance beyond the first page of each article, either via the arrow keys, or
the page up and page down keys.

Interestingly, when I use my arrow keys and the page up or down keys, the
visual sscreen advances with no problem.  In other words, Jaws appears to be
stuck on the first page and is unable to advance through the rest of the
file.

I'm using Windows 7 and the latest build of Jaws 18 here, along with Adobe
Acrobat DC.

Any suggestions would be apreciated.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan