I also have this.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Reed
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 12:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] OverlayWindow0 On Top

Hello,

With Windows Version 10.0.14393, when I hit Insert+F10 to show "window
list", I am now seeing this "OverlayWindow0 On Top" that I've never seen
before.

I have seen it just after boot up, after loading Outlook and at other random
times.

When I hit Enter to open it and hit Insert+Q twice quickly, it tells me
"JAWS for Windows settings are used in the jfw.exe application. The
configuration name is JAWS Window. The current scheme is Classic."

When I hit Insert+F1, I get "JAWS may not recognize this control. To show
JAWS what type of control it is, press Insert+7. To see more technical
information on the control, press Control+Insert+F1."

When I hit Control+Insert+F1, I get,

"Window Technical Information:

Control ID  0

Class  OverlayWindowClass_F7A740FA-AB45-4F46-BB58-3DCEDB196F1C

Handle  983746".

So, it shows the Control Id, Class and Handle.  Try saying that Class real
fast.  Bet you can't.

When I use Alt+Tab to cycle through my open programs, I don't land on this
Overlay Window; even when I've opened it from the window list.

Do any of you JAWS experts have an explanation for this Overlay window?

Thanks,

Reed