Insert down arrow is say all.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Massey
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 8:17 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Say All

Hi all.  Could somebody please tell me what the keystroke is to invoke the
say all command?  I've been poking around trying different jaws key
combinations after listening to yesterday's Main Menu podcast but I didn't
come up with the correct keystroke.  To be fair, I'm a new Jaws user, having
transitioned from Window-eyes.  On occasion, I try Window-eyes keystrokes
(unintentionally, I might add), only to realize that I'm now using Jaws.
Old habits die hard, smile.  Thanks.

Mike M.