Hi Adrian,
Thanks for the tip. It worked great.
Mr. Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to change Word 2010 to single line spacing
permanently

The way I do it is as follows:

Press the applications key
P for paragraph
Tab to the line-spacing list and arrow up or down until JAWS verbalizes
"single space."
Tab to a button labeled "Preview/set as default" and press spacebar.
Tab to Okay and press spacebar.

Note. Although this is called the paragraph dialog, it actually affects the
entire document. I have set most of my default Word settings (margins,
automatic indenting, line-spacing, etc.) with this dialog.