I think it is the Creators update.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Gene Warner
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 1:12 PM
To: JAWS Users <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Creator's edition ISO

Hi All!

Does anyone know if Microsoft's Media Creation Tool downloads the Creator's
edition? Or is it only downloading the original release of Windows 10?

The reason I'm asking is because when I tried installing Windows 10 last summer
it would never go past the first screen where it asks some privacy questions
and for your Microsoft Live account credentials. So I assumed that if I ever
wanted to upgrade to Windows 10, I'd have to get a new computer, I'm kind of
hoping that the hanging problem was just a problem with the original release
and that the subsequent releases might actually work.

My computer is a nine year old Dell Latitude D830 with 4 GB of RAM, An Intel
2.5 GHz Core2 Duo processor, a nVidia 160M Quadro graphics system, and an Intel
300 GB SSD.

Later...