From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jared Rimer
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 12:23 AM
To: JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FireFox Crash Reporter.

Usually this happens with an extension or something with firefox itself.
  I've been on youtube a little bit and no issues.  I would try a reboot
to see if its a memory thing.   Are you running the latest firefox, and
how many tabs are open?  Could be a memory issue if there are a lot of tabs
open.

On 6/4/2017 18:11, Judy Jones wrote:
> This is coming up quite a few times, and the page is able to be
> recovered very quickly, but this is happening more than I care to deal
> with.  The main sites I get on are Youtube, Amazon, Facebook, the NFB
> site, rusc.com, to name a few.  These aren't little-known sites with
> issues.  Oh, yes, Bookshare and BARD as well.
>

> Judy

Jared Rimer