I have checked my spam folder and it is empty

I also checked my McAfee anti spam folder and it is also empty

Re: [JAWS-Users] Thunderbird email
Check your spam folder, if you can find it.

lucky1i...@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.