You need to have iTunes. If you do just connect your phone to pc with phone cable. iTunes will open up and you'll see your iPhone and be able to interact with it using JAWS.

lucky1i...@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small
things, it does not exist at all.