Hi All,

I'm running Windows 7 & Jaws 15 thru 18, IE11, & the Send Space Wizard 1.63.
I don't know when this started, but all of the sudden I can't access
preferences, or use the tab key while using the Send Space Wizard.  Also, if
I do get a download started the download speed is not showing in the system
tray any more, it show the download speed at 0, the icon is there , but just
shows 0 as the download speed.  Is anyone else having issues with the Send
Space Wizard?  Does anyone know how to get its accessibility back?  Also,
I'm not able to access with NVDA either.  All help will be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the