Judy,

Here's how I did it. Find the Accessibility submenu under the Edit menu. Right-arrow to open the Accessibility submenu and arrow to the Setup Assistant then press enter. That will launch the wizard that we've been discussing in this thread.

I just accepted the defaults the first time through, but it didn't work for me, so Randy suggested that I change the options to load the entire document and turn off the option to open in the web browser.

Later, someone posted that opening a page at a time was sometimes better, so perhaps my only problem was the web browser option, but I've not tried changing the loading option back to a page at a time.

Anyway, it's the Setup Assistant you need rather than the Preferences, I think.

Jeff