Theprogramseems fairly good except I'm not seeing how anyone can read the progress bar that displays details ab out the scan in progress.

-----Original Message----- From: Dennis Long
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 8:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Vipre

Is viper accessible?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 12:16 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

I haven't been able to have the scan announced , the only way I know it's scanning is because I arrow up and down and jaws announces pause/resume scan or cancel scan. one thing vipre has is a view details button which is a check box.you know the scan is finished when you have no more pause/resume scan or the cancel button. to get the details of the scan I tabbed and usually it says nothing was cleaned. I'm running vipre anti-virus 2016 the full 2017 hasn't been released yet!