From "ask Leo": From the run command line: type: shell:cache and hit enter.
Tom

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 12:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessible cookie manager

Hi Gene,

Try the following:
1. Open IE11, Alt + T, for tools, press the letter, O, for options, & on
the, General tab, tab to the, Temporary Internet Files & History Settings,
button, & press the spacebar to open.
2. Tab to the, View Files, button & press the spacebar to open.
3. Type,c o o , to get to the cookies more quickly rather than arrowing down
the list.

You can also access a hidden Cookies folder at the file path below:
C:\Users \ Your Name

You'll need to open Tools / Options / View Tab, navigate to the Tree View,
turn on, Show hidden files, folders, and drives, then, turn off, Hide
protected operating system files (Recommended, say Yes to the dialog, apply
& okay.

Now you should have a Cookies folder visible & accessible to read with Jaws.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: Gene Warner