Thanks. That clears it up much more.

-----Original Message----- From: wayne smith
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 1:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FaceBook Business Page

I am talking about a standard FB page.  When you go to Facebook.com you can
create a FB page for yourself, your business or your organization by
following their steps on the home page.  If you have a personal FB account
do not use that.  Where it gives you a chance to either log in or sign up
choose sign up and give them info specific to your business, email, name and
so on.

Wayne