Hello, Everyone,

Can this be done, turning the text of a Kindle document into a text file?  I
have heard of ways of doing this.  One of our clients is a student who buys
books through Kindle, then does this, runs it through Duxbury, then prints
the results on his braille embosser.

When I asked him about this one time, he says the way he does this is
convoluted, and there are probably easier ways of doing this now.  This
conversation we had back then was a general inquiry on my part, and I am no
longer in touch with this gentleman.

Thanks for any ideas on the subject.

Judy