From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 6:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Maxamizing

Hi Sugar,

Here's another way that you can try as well:
From: East, Robin
Folks, I received this from a co-worker and it works so very well.
If anyone finds that this does not work please notify me.
To make your windo maximized every time

- Open the IE 11 (or any other application window) and size the window to
your
liking (in our case we want it maximized
Windows up arrow or alt + spacebar +x
Check to ensure by using JAWS + F10
arrow down to your application and it should say `maximized`
Then tap escape
- Now press ALT + spacebar (this will open up the System menu),
then arrow down until you hear `Close`
-, Press CTRL + Enter to close the program
- This will set the IE window (or any other selected application window) to
open at the maximized setting every time.
Robin East

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the