From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Nancy B. Gibson
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 5:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com; jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Alphabetizing in excel

Hi Kate,

I'm still using Window-Eyes for the time being but I would think the steps
are the same.

First highlight the names that you want alphabetized.
Then use the context menu and arrow up to sort.  The first option is "sort A
to Z."  If that's what you want just press enter.

Hope that works for you.

Nancy