From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Debby
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 6:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessing an adobe job app.

Hi Judy,

Have you been able to do anything with this? If not, I did a little
research, and it seems that online, it is not accessible. But if you print
it to pdf, you can actually read the document. I don't think it is fillable,
at least it wasn't in Acrobat DC, but you could either print it and have
someone sighted fill it in, or there is a chance it is fillable using the
full version of Acrobat.

I think the creator of the documents, Scott, skipped a step or two, and that
is why it is not readable online.

If you have any questions, let me know, I'll try to help.

Good luck!

Debby