From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Mote
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 10:58 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Focus 14 versus 40

I would say that it is apersonal preference.  I use the Focus 40 classic
braille display every day, and I love it.  The focus 14 fits needs of
certain people, but I didn't like it.  Again, it's a personal preference.
I'm not saying it's bad.  I just prefer a 40 cell display as opposed to a 14
cell display.