From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Fernando Gregoire
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2017 5:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MS Word Review

Hi,
I have Word 2007 at work but in Spanish, so as Synonyms word in Spanish has no
y letter at all, access key used in Spanish may not correspond to the one used
English. Moreover, in the Review tab in English Microsoft uses the term
“thesaurus”, which is not also used in Spanish.
I'll try to check the Microsoft Language Portal, but full UI translations
requires an MSDN subscription which is not free, and searching with the &
symbol is difficult in the query web UI.