To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2017 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Trouble with BARD site

It is not off topic, post about BARD all you want.

-----Original Message----- From: Arianna Calesso
Sent: Sunday, July 2, 2017 9:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Trouble with BARD site

This may be off topic, but is anyone having trouble downloading books from the BARD site? This site has been defective all week.

I'm able to go to the link of a book I want to download but enterint or spacing on that link does nothing. I'm using Windows 7 and JAWS 17

Arianna

David Ferrin
You don't have to be crazy to run a list like this, but it does help.