From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jared Rimer
Sent: Sunday, July 2, 2017 7:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question about office 2016 and demo mode

Hi all,

I have been out of commission for the past while and will catch up.  I got
one answer to my questions about 2016 being accessible, and even looked
through the archives for thunderbird help as it wasn't reading right, so
nice job, guys.  I searched for thunderbird through google and got what I
needed.

I assumed that I would get a free trial of office which came with this
computer as it came with windows 10 and office 2016.  I can read and provide
feedback by E-mail to someone however, I can't write or use the program at
all.  A message I found with the mouse indicated that most features are
locked until activated.  I thought I would be trying for 30 days then it
would lock.  I don't have office 365, I don't have anything
but a new windows 10 PC.   So, how can I benefit from a trial if I'm
granted one?  I'm inquiring as well on other things to get this purchased as
a subscription for me so I can keep up on the changes.
I've been a long time word 2000 user, and realize I need to learn the newer
products to be competitive.  I found it easy to get the word count of an
article i submitted, but I can't use it at all.  Thanks for any help.

--
Jared Rimer