From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Brian Lee
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2017 11:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Need To Re-enable Hyperlinks In Outlook E-mail

Hello Tom,

You might want to check your Email security settings in trust center.  Use Alt
with F followed by T to open options.  When in the list of categories use the
end key to move to the trust center.  Tab to and use the trust center settings
button.  Use up or down arrow key and find the Mail Security item.  Tab and
make sure the checkbox "Read all standard mail in plain text" is not checked.
If it is then use spacebar to uncheck the checkbox and use the OK button.

When you go into options find the mail category and make sure that HTML is
chosen for "Compose messages in this format."  Make sure when you are composing
a message that under the Format Text tab HTML is chosen  for the format.

It use to be that when replying to a message sent using the plain text format
that Outlook would only let you reply using the plain text format.  I am not
sure if that is still the same.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net