How does pression tab before you type not work?
That's what I do to indent a paragraph.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2017 7:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How to indent the paragraph in MS word 2007?

Hi jaws users, can anyone tell me how to do indent right a paragraph, or few
sentences in a paragraph in MS word 2007 document? Actually I am writing an
article where in between I need to indent the legal provisions, I am unable
to do it. Erlier in word 2003, I could do it easily by selecting the desired
text and pressing tab, but now if I am pressing tab after selecting the
text, the text is deleted or it disappears. Am I doing something wrong? I am
using Jaws 17 along with MS word 2007.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765