Hi All,

I am using JAWS18 and Office 2010 on a Windows7 machine.  Two weeks ago at
work and now today at home I am having problems using Find and Find/Replace
in Word.  I have not check to see if the problem exists in Outlook or Excel.

When I use either the keyboard commands or the ribbon for Find and for
Find/Replace, The dialog box no longer comes up.  Instead, It seems like I
am left in the ribbon or in a drop-down menu on the Ribbon, and I cannot
complete a Find or a Find/Replace.  I am in some type of edit box that
announces "Graphic884" for both the Find and Replace fields.  Does anyone
have any idea why this is happening, or how to get the dialog box back?

Thanks,

Annette