From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Miriam Vieni
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 4:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] question about an email digest

Thanks. Well, I don't do well with websites. I had problems dealing with the
website before, but the other day, I was able to find something I wanted.
The emails have been appearing irregularly. But at least when they did, they
made finding what I wanted to read much easier. Maybe I'll try to write to them
about the email that appears to be empty. Thanks.

Miriam