Forward the messages to your primary account and delete them from GMail. I do that. There are settings for that in the GMail control panel.

At 02:12 PM 8/13/2017, you wrote:
Hello All,

I need to manage a G-mail account that is not my primary personal account.
Does anyone have any tips on how to navigate and use the web version of
G-mail?  I need to either have a draft message that I can use to send out to
new contacts, or be able to forward the original message and edit out the
FWD from the subject line and the old header info in the body of the
message.  I will be sending out over 150 of these messages as I receive
contact info.  If I have multiple to send out at once, I plan to put all of
the addresses in the BCC line.  I do use Outlook 2010 for my personal
e-mail, so is there a way to access this other account with Outlook and not
have the messages get mixed together?

Thanks,

Annette