From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Morne van der Merwe
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 1:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and Outlook: Jaws doesn't say unread

Hello listers,

Latest version of jfw and Outlook 2013.

I'm not sure if this is a jwf issue, however, I will still ask.

When I open Outlook, jaws says "unread) when standing on a specific message.
When I navigate away from the message, and return to it, jaws doesn't say
"unread" anymore. It is as if the message has been read, although I didn't
physicaly open the message at all. Is there a way that a message can remain
unread until I open it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Morne