From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mr. Ed
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 9:54 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Read Receipt on Outlook 2016

Hi All,

When you are using Outlook 2016 and you send a read receipt does the other
person receiving the email get a box that comes up on his screen telling you
that so and so is requesting a read receipt and you get a choice to check
either yes or no to send the read receipt notice back to the sender?

The reason I am asking is I use Outlook 2010 and when I receive an email from
my wife at work who is using 365 and when I open her email I get the box asking
me whether I want to accept the read receitpt by clicking yes or no. But when I
send an email to my wife using Outlook 2010 and request a read receipt she does
not get a choice of yes or no. So my question is has this read receipt changed
after 2010 as to what the recipient sees when she opens the email. Does this
person have the choice of answering yes or no to the read receipt?

Mr. Ed

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.