I know how to place a temporary place marker in a document. What I can’t seem
to remember is how to place a permeant place marker. Can you remind me?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Fernando Gregoire
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 7:34 AM
To: jaws-users- l...@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adding a web page to favorites with IE

Hi Adrian,
I thought exactly in the same set of steps, which also are applicable to IE,
with the difference of the fact that the menu item reads Copy Shortcut instead
of Copy Location Link. In both browsers you can open the favorites manager
(with Organize Favorites option in IE that in English I think its keystroke is
CTRL+Y, or with the Show All Bookmarks option in Firefox which by default can
be activated by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+B independently of the language).
In any of the cases, find the menu item or button to add a new bookmark or
favorite. Of course, you will have to fill in or paste the link manually.

Hope it helps.