Lost the Outlook, 2016, C-Cleaner hacked and tried to get my license on
Outlook. So making sure I still connected to jaws Users group.
Gene/Geno Portland, Maine

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 1:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] a way to shorten a link

I think it has to do with wrap around when copying a long link.  Can fragment.
I use www.tinyurl.com (which I think is the first of the species).

On 9/18/2017 2:00 PM, JM Casey wrote:
> Hey.
> I have known about this for a while but never used it, and to be
> honest, never really understood the purpose. Maybe I'm weird but when
> I see people post links like this I always get kind of annoyed that I
> can't immediately read the actual URL before going to the link. Is
> there a purpose to this beyond some vague aesthetics? Something to do
> with a character limit for posting, say on Twitter? Just chiming in out of
> curiosity mostly.

James C. Pursley
Chief Investment Officer
Gaia Capital Management
Underpinned by sustainably growing cash dividends from quality
  companies, we seek long term client account growth