From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Holger Fiallo
Sent: September 18, 2017 10:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Voices for jaws 2018 beta.

Hi, all
Which vocalize works for jaws beta? I just got jaws 18 with a nice deal and
I downloaded jaws 2018 beta. Want to check the voices that Erik mention in
the podcast for beta 2018.
Also can someone suggest settings to use that works better for W10. The last
time I used jaws was 15. Was using NVDA but got slow, and has issues with IE
which I found it to be a pain. Nice program but I am glad back to jaws. Hope
I get some help.

Holger Fiallo