>From Shaz.
-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf of JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] arranging messages by date only in Outlook 2010

Hello folks.

I've looked for answers to this online already, and nothing quite seems to
resemble my own personal experience, so maybe someone here can offer a quick
suggestion.

Right now, Outlook will display messages mostly in a chronological list,
with the most recent on the bottom. This is good. However, it groups things
together, by subject, and I discovered I can miss messages this way if I'm
not careful. I'd like sorting to be done only by chronology, so that all my
internet invoices for instance aren't grouped together in the list; replies
to a thread only appear in the list according to the date on which they show
up and not because they belong in a thread together. I hope this makes
sense. I have read about the "conversations" view that started in this
version of Outlook (I believe), yet the "conversations" button in the view
tab of the ribbon . actually seems to be greyed out. So, maybe it's
something much simpler I'm looking for, like "sort by subject". I have to
admit that outlook's flagging, sorting and grouping features leave me
scratching my head a little, in part because of the way JAWS seems to handle
them. I'm probably just missing something straightforward. Anyway, I'm
running outlook 2010, as said, and JAWS 18, with a pop3 style incoming
server account. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

---