On 9/22/2017 4:38 PM, Tammy wrote:
How do you subscribe to that list?
Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 3:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook Express is back? You bet it is!!!!

Thought I would pass this along. :)
  From Harry on another list:
Hi all,

  From Tom Lorimers web site, whitestick.co.uk, he has outlook express
version 6, which works on windows 7, 8, and 10!!!

I did not know it is still around!!!

If you want to download it, go to the downloads web page at

http://www.whitestick.co.uk/download.html

I went there because my winamp, version 5.66, no longer works. The volume is
low, on everything winamp plays, and it is all the way up!

So, I went to Toms web page, and found outlook express 6 on the downloads
page!

There is all kinds of stuff on his downloads page!

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at

---