From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gary Jackson
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 6:15 PM
To: jaws-users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Tapin Radio

Hello all,

Is anybody using tapin radio successfully? I've used it for years but it
seems like when searching for a stations call sign I'm getting no results.
I'm using the same method I have before.

1. open the app
2. tab to the search button and  hit space

3. type in the call sign, such as, KTHT, and press enter

4. shift tab to results. But I no longer get anyresults

Any ideas?

Gary