To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Links don't work in OE

Hi Arianna,

Did this problem just start happening all of a sudden?

Awhile back if you pressed, Jaws key + Z, to toggle the virtual cursor on
and off, would sometimes fix this issue, & sometimes it took invoking the
keystroke more than once.

If you copy & paste the link into the Run dialogue & press enter will it
work then?

Also, is it possible that the links are sent in plain text?  If so, then
pasting them into the Run dialogue should work.  Or, you can try the
keystrokes below on the links.

To open links sent in plain text, try the following for Outlook Express.
#1. Place the cursor at the beginning of the link & invoke the keystroke,
Shift + Enter.

#2. Place the cursor at the beginning of the link & invoke the keystroke,
Alt, Shift, + H. Invoking this particular on a link somehow turns the link
into an HTML link & now, just press enter.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: Arianna Calesso