Hi, sounds like the drive letter is not associated with it anymore. press windows key then type disk manager. If you are useing windows 10 It will change to format and bla, blah. Now select the drive then press shift + F10 arrow down to change drive letter. press enter. If you see a drive letter in there this is not the problem. But it would not hurt to change it just to see if that helps. So, you will have add If no letter is assigned or add and then another button that is called change. so add a letter if one is not there or change the letter if one is. Windows wont let you use a letter that is already assigned so just pick one from the drop down. Press ok and go back and see if it is there now. :)