Is there one that will remove apps without having to use the apps own unaccessible removal tool?
On 10/15/2017 2:18 PM, Mike B. wrote:
Revo will use the OS uninstaller for part of uninstall process, then it uses
it's own programming for the rest of the programs remnant removal.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
From: Randy Barnett
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] revo uninstaller

Hi, will this program uninstall apps without using the built in
uninstaller provided by the app? I have a bunch of steam and valve game
stuff that is not accessible. I downloaded C Cleaner but it is just
using the same method as windows. Actually it is exactly the same as if
it is actually using windows add remove programs...