Thanks for paying attention to us! :) Just wish it wasn't a game of catch up with all the MS changes. Its going to be worse with the new Windows as a service approach.
On 10/17/2017 11:29 AM, Eric Damery wrote:
Hi List,

The Public Beta 3 will be posted tomorrow morning at 10 AM. Sorry about the
confusion, we should have been clearer on the FS Cast 145.

Thanks for your interest in staying up to day with the Beta.

Eric

Eric Damery
VFO(tm) | VP Software Product Management
11800 31st Court North, St. Petersburg, FL 33716
T 727-299-6110 F 727-803-8001
edam...@vfogroup.com
www.vfogroup.com

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Michael
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Latest Fs podcast

Hi.  I just listened to the latest Fs podcast on my Vr Stream second generation
unit as I do all of the time.  I enjoyed the podcast, but I feel the need to
express my frustration.

While I am well aware that major Windows 10 updates are rolled out over time,
the podcast mentioned that in order to use Edge people should either wait for
the fix from Microsoft, upgrade to the fall creator's update when available to
consumers, or download Jaws 2018 beta three.  Ok, so I tried to go to the
Freedom Scientific website to download Jaws 2018 beta three.
Well, it's not on the site.  Why tell folks to download beta three when it's
not even on the site?  The podcast didn't mention that beta three wasn't
available for download yet.  I feel that maybe a general announcement such as
beta three will be available for download later today or perhaps a general
date.  I do not like being unable to download an update mentioned in
a podcast released today for example.    The beta should have been available
for download and installation today.  The podcast made it sound like the beta
three is available.  Well?  Where is it?  Ok, I'm done venting, smile.

Mike M.