Hello again, everyone.

As I reported earlier, I just updated my Windows 7 laptop here to Jaws
18.0.4350.

I was hoping the update would solve a problem that I have been experienceing
with e-mail groups in Outlook 2016.

Basically, for the past few months, I have found myself unable to navigate
the names in an Outlook 2016 e-mail group via the up and down arrow keys.  I
used to be able to do this with no problem.

Now, it is very difficult to determine exactly who is in an e-mail group,
which, of course, leads to difficulties when trying to update or edit the
group.

Has anyone else experienced this issue, and if so, have you found a fix for
it?

Again, I'm using Jaws 18.0.4350 with Windows 7 and (Outlook 2016.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan