From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of net bat66
Sent: October 31, 2017 9:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Trying to figure out Firefox bookmarks

but control i opens all the bookmarks, without all the history that i don't
want.
and with control i the bookmark list will stay opened until you close it.
it also has the search function that lets you search through the entire
bookmark list you can highlight multible bookmarks for deletion if you want and
it will stay opened.
etc.
i have used control i for about 20 years and offers more options then then alt
b does.
but i also said, with control i , i have to turn the pc virtual cursor or
browse mode in win eyes off first before i open the bookmark list or firefox
will hang.