Insert-v will always bring up something. But in this case, press it while focus
is in an open message.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of patti
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 11:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Message reading in Outlook 2010

Where did you do the insert V at?
I was in my outlook, and when I pressed insert V, it did nothing.
I have a hard time reading when I get emails in a table.
Patti
I'm posting this in case it helps others. Some email I receive is set up in
table form. I struggled with one just now because JAWS 2018 distracted me with
information I didn't need and seemed to have difficulty reading the entire
contents. I went to JAWS quick settings with JAWS key+v and found two options
under "Word," then "Tables," that I unchecked. One was for reading coordinates,
the other for table detection. With both unchecked, JAWS read the message fine.

---